Saturday, September 23, 2017

Story Saturdays



You must be an email subscriber before 7 a.m. on 9/30/2017 to receive this month's FREE BOOK download link. All emails are powered by Feedblitz and guaranteed spam free. The exact book is to be decided and will probably come to me at the very last second. This has been a crazy, stressful month.

On Sale for 99 Cents:

I have created a new SALES page as a "go to" for any readers wanting a quick reference to what is currently marked down to 99 cents. All of these sales are for a limited time, so be sure to get your copy of whatever is listed.

Additionally, I am looking for new reviews, and yours just might show up on the sales page!

EDEN
*Contemporary Adult
All Other Sales Links

GLASS
*Contemporary Adult / Halloween Alternative

TAKE MY BREATH AWAY
*YA Romantic Suspense
Amazon (Only)

 Now Available:


HOT IN TEXAS
(Cowboys of the Double R) Book 2
*Contemporary Western
Amazon
Kindle Unlimited Book
 
~
SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL: The Neighbor
(Barrow Bros. Brides) Book 3

What's Up Next:

I am working on two new Christmas-themed stories. Both will be available ONLY in a set I am sponsoring. I will also have a contemporary western set - all the cowboys you can stand to sit and read about for one low price. Including Book 1 of a new series, Grace & Cowboys, not yet released! You won't want to miss it!

-----------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Florida, USA

No comments:

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...