Saturday, May 20, 2017

Story Saturdays


This month's FREE BOOK to email subscribers will be a recent release under my pen name, Josephine McCutcheon. This is a line of sweet Christian historical fiction romances.

The email will go out the morning of May 31st. To join, visit www.feelgoodromance.com and look in the right-hand column or visit me on Facebook. ~~NOTE: This will be the ONLY WAY to receive an epub copy of this book~~ As always, all emails are powered by Feedblitz and guaranteed spam free.

Next month, I am thinking about doing a two-fer. That's 2 books instead of 1. I may or may not give them away on the same day. So tell your friends to join ASAP!


On Sale for 99 Cents:

Love & Roses
*Contemporary Romance
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
KOBO
All other sales sites 

What's up Next:

I have the second book in the "Man Through Time" series with an editor and plan to release it at the beginning of June. The seventh and final book in the "Billionaire Boys Club" series is also being edited and will release in June. Additionally, I have a standalone romance I hope to release before July 1st. I have a bit left to write in it, but here's a look at the cover.


For all current sales prices, including available collections and sets, 99 cent books, and books enrolled in Kindle Unlimited, visit the webpage.

-----------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Florida, USA

No comments:

Story Saturdays

This month's FREE BOOK to email subscribers will be a recent release under my pen name, Josephine McCutcheon . This is a line of swee...