Saturday, September 10, 2016

Story Saturdays

First, be sure to scroll to the bottom for a chance to win a 7" Kindle Fire or $50 via Paypal. This excellent opportunity brought to you by SpiritFilledebooks.com.

On Sale For 99 Cents:

SHE LOVES ME ANYWAY
*young adult romance
http://amzn.to/1HohlaT

PAINTED BRIDE (Best-Dressed Series) Book 2
*contemporary adult
http://amzn.to/1IR0Y8D

LOVE AFTER SNOWFALL
*contemporary adult
http://amzn.to/1ehNRC0

Available on Preorder:
Delivery September 15th

KISS ME, SANTA
*contemporary adult
http://amzn.to/2bTmxMs


New Release:

BRYON (Billionaire Boys Club) Book 6
*contemporary adult
http://amzn.to/2coZcn8



Note: All sales links for my books can be found on my webpage www.feelgoodromance.com or for mobile, use this link. For a listing of what's on Kindle Unlimited or is permanently 99 cents, visit this blog post.

What's Up Next:

My plan for the rest of this year is to complete existing series. That means: SUPERHUMAN Book 5, THE FLORIDA IRISH series Book 7, and BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB Book 7.

I have another Christmas story, a historical romance, to release before Christmas and hope to finish a stand-alone novel entitled, BAPTIZED, as well.

I am working on several books for next year and have new series that I will begin writing.

On Writing:

My mind has been on moderation in writing lately. My mom always says, "If you let it all hang out, then you'll have to tuck it all back in." Though this is said tongue-in-cheek mostly about giving into one's emotions, I find it applies to storylines.

Any author who writes without putting the brakes on foul language and sexual content, in effect "letting it all hang out", isn't as creative a writer as someone who works hard with every paragraph to write well and keep the story within moral boundaries. Because that takes mental effort and can be exhausting.

I like having boundaries. Though for a Christian writer, I push those boundaries more than some, there are lines I will not cross and I believe that makes for better fiction, more thoughtful fiction. Readers can know I put everything into it and come away satisfied and at peace with themselves.

Enter to win a 7" Kindle Fire or $50 Via PayPal:

Visit Spiritfilledebooks.com or use the Rafflecopter below:


a Rafflecopter giveaway

-----------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Feelgoodromance.com 
Florida, USA

No comments:

Story Saturdays

The deadline approaches. To receive April's book, you must be a member by midnight April 29th. The email will go out on the 30th. Thi...