Saturday, February 28, 2015

Story Saturdays

On SALE for 99 cents:

(All 99 cents prices are for Amazon. For Barnes & Noble, KOBO, or other sales prices, visit the blog.)

Take Me Away

*a fun, sweet read that will leave you smiling and believing in love all over again
*a neat,sweet short romance with a bit of adventure and mystery

Kickin' Hearts (Rodeo Girls) Book 1

*A comfortable heartwarming read

Soaped

*This was a great story . It teaches that people are not what they seen from the outside.

Life & Deliverance (Florida Irish) Book 2

*felt like coming back home
*Raw, real gripping story




PREORDER for delivery March 6th:

99 cents. Limited Time.


What's Upcoming:

I hope to have the 2nd (and final) book in my Western Woman series out sometime late spring. I am working slowly on several projects, none of which I particularly want to reveal at this time. So I'll just say there are a couple historicals, one set in 1750 in Southern England, which is different for me, and a YA or two.

I've been on a book cover bonanza, meaning when I'm not writing I'm creating book covers. This frequently gets me out of my writing slumps. If I posted all the covers for unfinished stories, this blog would be very long.

If you missed my post on DEALING WITH DOUBT, be sure to check it out!

God bless.

 ---------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography 
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

This month's FREE BOOK to email subscribers will be a recent release under my pen name, Josephine McCutcheon . This is a line of swee...