Saturday, January 31, 2015

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Limited Time Amazon Sales:

SUIT 

Perfect for Valentine's Day!

* Suzanne Williams at her best!
* a great escape, the kind that dreams are made of
* What a man, what a man, what a man

She Loves Me Anyway

* Loved the book!!!!
* This sweet book could be for anyone.
* a wonderful short-story full of young love
* Best I have read from this author


99 Cent New Releases:


Peeping Tomboy

#1 Best-selling

Kickin' Hearts (Rodeo Girl Series) Book 1

GRAY 
(The Edge Books)

I'll Never Say  Goodbye
(Available also as Kindle Unlimited)


My Newest Release:

SOAPED is now available at Amazon only (and as Kindle Unlimited) for 99 Cents.


“Here’s what Noah wants to do. He wants to prove to you how very wonderful you are.” He lowered his face to hers. “He wants to give in and spend the night in here, not on the couch. But …” He lifted his gaze again. “But that’s not what Sloane deserves. Life is not a soap opera. It isn’t written and edited in a script for the Great Director in the sky to give us our cue. Instead, we stumble along, speaking out of turn, and He has to correct us again and again. Life is full of mistakes, and I can’t say if taking this part as Trace on the soap was one of those or not. It could be I compromised myself today, but if so, that’s what forgiveness is for. I admit it was wrong, and I move on.”

-----

Caught up in a world of make believe, soap opera star Sloane Krieger has forgotten who she really is. What the world sees in her television character, a lying, cheating, hateful woman, is what she’s become.

When up-and-coming actor, Noah Lee, is hired as her love interest, she finds in him, after hours, something she’s forgotten she could be – herself.

But the hardest part of her life is yet to come, and the one thing she needs to fall in love just might be the one thing she can’t quite accept. Forgiveness.

A story of the search for truth and redemption by best-selling author, SUZANNE D. WILLIAMS. 


Revamped Series:

I am super excited to show the new book covers for The Florida Irish series. I believe they reflect both the storyline and my growth as a design artist. I hope, if you haven't read the series, you'll take the time to check them out.

As celebration, I'm lowering the price on Book 2, LIFE & DELIVERANCE to only 99 cents. Such a precious story of God's grace.

All three books are not available as Kindle Unlimited. For all the buy links visit my blog.




My latest projects:

Book 2 of The Rodeo Girl series is completed for release this summer. Book 3 is bout ninety percent complete. I've also completed the final book in the Western Girl Series (Heaven & Hell).

Currently, I'm working on edits for Maire's Song, book 4 in The Florida Irish Series.


New Series:

I have a couple new series in the works, a YA, and another time-travel romance, this one with a definite humorous twist.




 ---------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography 
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

This month's FREE BOOK to email subscribers will be a recent release under my pen name, Josephine McCutcheon . This is a line of swee...