Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Photographs

The weather has turned cooler with our temperatures in the mid-60s (F) at night and a sunny 85 during the day. Blissful and dry.

I have two pics this Sunday, but first, be sure to jog over to Steve's Digicams and check out my latest article, "Gratitude."

Enjoy! And happy Sunday.


Water Lily
Water Lily 10-15-2014 photo 500-DSC_3329_zps16f9bdfd.jpg

Sunrise
Sunrise 10-16-2014 photo 500-DSC_3336_zps2e435a5f.jpg




*Note to email subscribers:  I have switched my email subscription service to one which should be more reliable. My previous service stopped delivering to Yahoo, Comcast, AOL, Hotmail, or AT&T addresses. My apologies for the sporadic deliveries. I hope in the next few weeks to get things up and running properly. You can, of course, catch up on anything you've missed at the blog link below.

 ---------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography 
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

The BIG CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY is coming! This means FREE BOOKS ! Both Kindle and epub versions will be provided. This is the ONLY place...