Saturday, September 6, 2014

Story Saturdays

I will release two Christmas novellas in time for holiday season, a YA and a non-YA. These are two very different stories, both with a holiday feel. Here's a look at the covers.


Also, I have two new releases since my last Story Saturdays blog, both only 99 cents:

PHENOMENAL (YA) - Amazon
BLUSHED (The Edge Books) - Amazon, Barnes & Noble, KOBO

On Sale:

SOMETHING ITALIAN (The Italian Series) Book 3
99 Cents at Amazon

For a listing of all my books, visit my webpage.

On the writing front:
Author, Laura J. Marshall and I are writing a historical fiction set in 18th century Scotland. Think kilts and castles and a loch full of swans.

I'm also working on Book 3 of The Coralee Chronicles.

Today's excerpt:
Comes from a story I've started and restarted a half-dozen times. I finally have it going the direction I want. PARADISE (YA)

She spun her head, determined to escape once and for all, and thrust her left foot forward, but, in the motion, smacked face-first into the solid chest of a young man some six feet tall.

“Whoa, there,” he said, gripping her shoulders.

She wriggled, one panicked eye watching her lead disappear. “Let me go.”

The young man’s head lifted, and he seemed to take note of her pursuer. “Follow my lead,” he said. His hands clutching her cheeks, he tilted her head up, and kissed her.

The apple in one hand, the other pasted flat to his naked skin, she descended into a swirling haze, the scent of sun lotion and sweat mingling together to blind her brain.

She’d been kissed once, but that had been nothing like this.



 ---------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography 
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

The Email Subscriber Only, FREE BOOK for March is a brand new release, TALK LIKE A PIRATE (A Man Through Time) Book 1 . This is a entertain...