Saturday, March 15, 2014

Story Saturdays

CROSSING ETERNITY (Time-Travel Romance #2) is now available for purchase at Amazon. Look for it at Barnes & Noble and KOBO soon.


Also, prepare yourself for ST. PATRICK'S DAY. Pick up a copy of LOVE & REDEMPTION (The Florida Irish, Book 1). Book 3 coming out this summer! And here's a secret ... I have FREE audiobooks of this tale. Just leave a comment on the blog with your email!

New book cover! Saw the photo of the girl in this new YA book cover and had to have her. I have enhanced it from the original (of course). Not sure on the storyline yet, but it'll come to me.



Today's excerpts come from two stories I'm excited about releasing whenever they're completed. Enjoy!


“I can’t believe we didn’t.” Serena Hernandez hooked one leg around his and settled her face at the base of his neck.

His hand strayed to a place on her hip. “We didn’t.”

“Why didn’t we?” she asked. She pulled back to see him. He was inordinately cute, to the point it distracted her.

He smiled. “We still can.”

“Maybe later.”

“Definitely later. You’re not going to get rid of me now.”

She returned her gaze to a place on the wall. “I’m thinking six months.”

“Six?”

She snuggled tighter. “Yes. Six months. Me in a white dress, you in a tux, and a honeymoon in Bora Bora where we never actually see the beach.”

His laughter rang across the room.



Gator reached for his phone and brought up a photo. Spinning it around, he held it in front of his brother’s face. “Tell me what’s in the background.”

His brother’s Adam’s apple bobbed. “The DMV.”

“Correct. And that beautiful girl standing in front of the doors is Celia Boyle, who asked me to take her away from here, and I promised to do it.”

“You’re nuts.”

Gator revolved the phone and stared down at the screen, absentmindedly tracing the girl’s outline. “Maybe so, but I have a feeling that this is exactly what I need, and no matter what it costs me, I’m going ahead with it.”

His screen went dark, and he returned his gaze to the brochures. 


---------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography 
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

1 comment:

Tonja Saylor said...

Tonja S.
Tissakay at aol dot com

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...