Saturday, January 18, 2014

Story Saturdays


I have a new book cover to share this week. No excerpt yet as I'm still thinking on the storyline. Also, I completed writing, NOT DONE LIVING, and have moved on to WINGS. 

Look for THE QUARTER to be available for sale within a couple weeks. I uploaded the paperback for proofing this week! 

The Grace Awards is taking nominations for this year's voting. If any of my books were your favorites, be sure to visit their site and download the voting form.



The worn furniture stared back at her, each piece in the same place it had always been. The couch, straight ahead, its faded cushions slightly askew; a square end table with weathered veneer to its left; the blue armchair, foot rest removed.

Her purse slipped from her fingers to the floor, and, knees bent, she crumpled. Colton Ryder. Alive and in Richland? Colton Ryder asking for her? Pictures flashed past again, and she closed her eyes, jumping in place at the touch of a small hand.




Her need for answers mounting, Sara shut her eyes and, hands stretched in front of her, took hold of the Light within. “Guide my hands,” she prayed in the ancient tongue, “to be an extension of Yours. Guide my heart to share Your presence. Guide my feet to walk after Your footsteps.”

She craned her head back toward the ceiling, her voice rising. “That the world might know that Your power is greater than that of the Enemy. That faith as small as the tiniest seed can change kingdoms and nations. That the power of Your Word is eternal and everlasting. That you can work through a boy or girl if they will only trust and believe.”

“I believe, Lord,” she called. “Consecrate me for such a time as this and I will turn aside from anything that would lessen Your gift in me.”



Casey lay in bed for another thirty minutes, the imprint of Mason Thornhill’s body in the bed sending a tingle up her spine. If she admitted it, he’d read her like a book, knew what she wanted and given it to her in fine style. But she wasn’t ready to admit it yet. She was still angry.

 -------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams 
Suzanne Williams Photography  
Florida, USA 

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturday

The June 30th free book giveaway will be my newest release, HE WAS A SOLDIER in honor of the upcoming July 4th holiday. If you like my...