Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanks

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men.  (1 Timothy 2:1 KJV)

THANKS, n. generally in the plural. Expression of gratitude; an acknowledgment made to express a sense of favor or kindness received. Gratitude is the feeling or sentiment excited by kindness; thanks are the expression of that sentiment.

Thanks to my Father God, who fills me every day with the words I write and the strength to write them. Who loves me unconditionally, never leaves my side, and keeps me in His peace. 

Thank you to Dana Pratola. You are the best. I cannot survive without your incredible logic, your bizarre sense of humor, or your inability to actually get mad at me. I truly believe God led us to each other.

Thank you to Laura J. Marshall for always making me smile. No one has a bigger heart and sweeter personality on the planet. No one can keep me on task easier or give me greater encouragement. And no one else enjoys minions as much as I do. (Not to forget all the hours of editing you've done!)

Thank you to Kimi Vice. Your prayers, your words of wisdom, your spiritual strength are such a blessing. More than once, you gave me just the right words from God that I needed at that moment in time. You are truly a woman of God.

Thank you to Kimberly Moats Flory, my dearest friend. I love you more than words can say just for being yourself. All the times you told me I was great are dear to my heart.

Thank you to my daughter, Ashley. You are the best friend a mom can have. We have laughed and listened to music together and run more errands than I can count. I treasure every minute of it and love you more than words. 

Thank you to my spouse for twenty-four years of holding my hand. For working hard and cooking more than half the meals. For still having the most beautiful eyes and making me laugh.

Thank you to my parents, for your guidance, your prayers, and your incredible generosity. No one has taught me to give more than you have.

Thank you to all my fellow authors who have tweeted or shared my book promos in any fashion whatsoever. To those people who follow my author page, who have liked anything I've posted, have reviewed or read any of my books. All of you have made a difference.

Lastly and most heartfelt, thanks to my characters, to the Irish, Italians, Americans, young and old, male and female, for teaching me how great it is to write romance. But especially to Timothy Cooper for putting me on the map. 

Happy Thanksgiving!


-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams 
Suzanne Williams Photography  
Florida, USA 

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...