Wednesday, April 10, 2013

God Is Here

No matter where the people traveled, the LORD was with them. (Ex 40:38 CEV)


Moses and Aaron had set up the tabernacle, placing all the holy objects in their proper places. Then, as a last act of obedience, they washed their hands and feet. Properly cleansed, Moses hung the final curtain.

And at that moment, God came. Big time.

I can see it in my mind's eye - the presence of God so thick it appears like a cloud. Wow. I have worshiped; I have been in services where God came and you knew it, where all you can do is weep for the purity of Him, the goodness of Him. But even then, even though I was abundantly blessed, I didn't SEE the glory of God.

But Moses, Aaron, and the congregation of Israel SAW Him.

Marvelous. Magnificent. Holy.

Yet they didn't see Him just that once. They saw Him for days. DAYS. He traveled with them. They moved when He did. They sat in place when He sat in place.No matter what they did God was there. Day and night He sustained them. He protected them. He cared for them.

Incredible. Miraculous.

And yet ... We have a greater thing. We have God inside. Inside. He goes with us everywhere we go. To nurture and support us. To secure and shelter us.

God is here. With me. With you.

God, the cloud by day. God, the fire by night. God, who traveled with Israel. God, who filled the tabernacle so that Moses couldn't even go in.

The same God. The Almighty. The great I AM. The Sun of Righteousness. God, who was so strong, so powerful, He could take a dead man and breathe Him back to life, make Him Savior of the entire world.

That God. God who resides with us - if we ask.

Do you see Him? He's standing there, arms outstretched, saying, "Seek me and I'll fill you. Search for me, and I'll find you. Ask for me, and I'll be there."

"In abundance. As more than enough. As far over and above. As exceeding. As beyond."

"And I'll go with you. I'll clear the way. I'll make the path. I'll hold you up when things are tough. I'll raise you higher when things weigh you down. I'll carry you over when you can't reach the other side."

"I'm here for you. I'm here."

God is here, my friends. GOD. Can you see HIM? I can.



The More I Seek You by Christ For The Nations



-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams  
Suzanne Williams Photography  
Florida, USA 

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

True Repentance

When He arrives, He will uncover the sins of the world, expose unbelief as sin , and allow all to see their sins in the light of righteou...