Friday, March 1, 2013

BOOK LAUNCH - LOVE & REDEMPTION

Take a trip into the past and fall in love with an Irishman.



LOVE & REDEMPTION, Book #1 in the Florida Irish series is now available. For this first week, March 1st through the 8th, it will be only 99 CENTS at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

BUT ...

For the best five comments on this post, you can receive one digital copy FREE. And one lucky person will receive a signed PAPERBACK.

What would make your comment the BEST? Well, tell me something Irish - a proverb, a recipe, a memory. OR tell me something about your own heritage. Where do your people hail from? Make it interesting, fun, or fascinating!

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL. Otherwise, I cannot contact you.

Winners picked on Monday, March 4th.

Good luck and have fun!

 

-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams  
Suzanne Williams Photography  
Florida, USA 

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

7 comments:

Books by Joi Copeland said...

Thank you for this opportunity! Well, one day, my son came home and told me he volunteered me to make something Irish for his class. Hm. I'm not really Irish, but I thought I'd give it a whirl. Afterall, how hard could it be to make Irish soda bread? Harder than I thought! It ended up rock hard and disgusting! :) He took it anyway (much to my chagrin) and threw the entire thing away at the end of the day! :)

booksbyjoiatcopelandclandotcom

Christine Lindsay said...

I am a true-blue Irish woman, born on the old sod for sure. Would love the opportunity to read this fine tale of Irish lad by the name of Mr. O'Fallen. Sounds like a charmer to me.

Betz said...

My husband hails from and Irish/Scottish background! I guess that used to cause quite a stir at his home...lol
My folks were both born in Russia and moved to Canada and met there. One of German background and one of Swedish. I was born in the USA, and don't really relate to either of their backgrounds, as their only memories were of Russia during the Stalin years(not very good ones) and Canada, which became their home.
I would love to read this book in either format!
bettimace(at)gmail(dot)com

beckie said...

My family is very Irish. We've got McIntosh, McClure, and Patrick. One year on St. Patricks day when I was 8 1/2 mo pregnant, we celebrated with an Irish supper including, of course, saurkraut. My great-grandma starts going off about how I was going to "have that baby tonight" because I ate the saurkraut. Yeah, yeah, sure, we think. Ha! Had that baby in 3 hours! Never doubt an Irish woman when she's stating an obvious fact!
rebeccalyn73@hotmail.com

Megan Parsons said...

My grandma's mom moved from Ireland to the USA! That's how we got over here. You can really tell that my grandma is Irish! She is so much fun to be around!
makeighleekyleigh at yahoo.com

Sheila Deeth said...

I'm not Irish but I went to high school on the "wrong" side of town and picked up an accent from an Irish immigrant friend. My Mum wasn't pleased. Friends fine. Accents less so.

Anonymous said...

I would love an opportunity to read this book. My knowledge of my own heritage is very limited. I know that I have a great-grandmother who was Irish (her last name was Murphey). I always tell people that I am a little bit Irish, a little bit Cherokee and a whole lot of everything else. I always add that it is best not to dig too far into my family history because all you might find were horse thieves and cattle rustlers. (That is only a partial joke, I do have some rather colorful ancestors.) I love historical fiction and love books that have Irish characters.

cecilialgilbert@yahoo.com

Story Saturdays

This Month's Giveaway: I will be giving away 2 books this month, one on the 15th and one on the 30th. You must be an email subscriber ...