Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Photographs & A Note

First, the note. I have an interview up at the Grace-Filled Christmas Blog where I talk about my favorite Christmas carols and Christmas foods. Be sure to check it out.

http://graceawardsdotorg.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/they-write-about-christmas-angels-learning-to-trust-and-amish-vampiers-wow/

Only one photograph today, the sunrise on December 1, 2012. Enjoy!


-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

From The Author: This year, I released 15 novels or novellas, with 6 of those as 2 complete sets. I also finished the Billionaire Boys Clu...