Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Photographs

These photographs span two weeks instead of my usual one. This first shot was taken along a new road in our area, so new, in fact, that it wasn't on our GPS and so we drove through a lake (not literally).

Pace Rd., Polk City, Florida 11/10/2012

This is a Red-Shouldered Hawk which visited our garden pond to go fishing, not something we encourage. But his efforts this day resulted in failure.

Red-Shouldered Hawk 11/8/2012

Old-fashioned Roses
Old-fashioned Rose 11-17-2012

I caught this green tree frog living in one of my garden peppers. Needless to say, I did not eat that pepper.
Rain frog on garden pepper 11-12-2012

Monarch Butterfly on Mexican Sunflower
Monarch butterfly 11-17-2012

Mexican Sunflower
Mexican Sunflower 11-17-2012

Mexican Sunflower and ? 11-17-2012

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail. I could not believe this butterfly landed right in front of me and flattened its wings like this. Right place. Right time.
Eastern Tiger Swallowtail 11-17-2012

-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturday

The June 30th free book giveaway will be my newest release, HE WAS A SOLDIER in honor of the upcoming July 4th holiday. If you like my...