Friday, October 5, 2012

The Cadence of Dialogue

I have a guest post today at the GNFA blog about the Cadence of Dialogue. Check it out!


Don't forget to check out my other post today with author, Dana Pratola, about expecting the unexpected.

Also, on a side note, I have been informed that Webshots, where the majority of my photographs are posted, as been bought out. Stay tuned for info on what I do or don't do where photography is concerned.

-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.
Don't forget "It All Began With A Salad" is free at Smashwords this month with the code ZU53R

No comments:

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...