Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Photographs

Only two photographs this morning and these were taken just minutes ago. I found this pair of Queen Monarch Butterflies on our cypress vine.

Photobucket

Also on the cypress vine are quite a few of these caterpillars. I suspect they are some form of Sallow Moth, but I will have to confirm that ID.

Photobucket

-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.
 
Don't forget "It All Began With A Salad" is free at Smashwords during October with the code ZU53R

No comments:

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...