Thursday, October 4, 2012

Expecting The Unexpected

I am happy to be featured on Dana Pratola's blog this week with an article entitled, "Expecting the Unexpected." Visit her blog to hear what I had to say.


And afterward, pick up a copy of her two books. She's one of my favorite authors.

Descended ~ Jett. Now only $2.99 for Kindle during October. This is a fascinating story involving an invisible man/angel, Christian faith, and relationships.

The Covering. As an ebook half price from the publisher with the code Anniversary2012. This Christian romance deals with intercessory prayer, abstinence, and salvation, Truthfully, a unique story and one of the best I've read.

-------------------------------
Suzanne D. Williams
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

Don't forget "It All Began With A Salad" is free at Smashwords this month with the code ZU53R

No comments:

Story Saturday

The June 30th free book giveaway will be my newest release, HE WAS A SOLDIER in honor of the upcoming July 4th holiday. If you like my...