Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Photographs

Surprisingly, I haven't any new photographs worth posting this week, and you might recall I didn't have any last week either, so I pull these from the past. Yet isn't that what photography is about? Tiny moments in time captured forever.

These come from an album entitled, "The Best of the Past," and they are indeed some of my favorites of years gone by. Enjoy! And feel free to leave me a comment.

Mute Swan
Mute Swan

Drifting Away, Dandelion
Drifting Away, Dandelion

Fulton's Crab House, Downtown Disney, Orlando, Florida
Fulton's Crab House, Downtown Disney, Orlando, Florida

Pine Trunks, Lakeland, Florida
Pine Trunks,Tenoroc Game Preserve, Lakeland, Florida

Upshoot
Upshoot

Morning Awakens
Morning Awakens, Saddle Creek Park, Lakeland, Florida

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb weblog structure! How long have
you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging
glance easy. The whole look of your website is great, let alone the content material!



My page; varsity cheerleader

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Bing for something else,
Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and
a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it
and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
Please do keep up the awesome work.

Feel free to visit my homepage ... the 8 ball game

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...