Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Photographs

It's funny how it works, but some weeks I simply don't find any photographs to take. I tried for a sunrise earlier in the week but it was so "blah" I didn't post it anywhere. Then today, the day I would usually post my Sunday Photographs, I walk out and find so much. So these are fresh pictures barely out of my camera. Enjoy!

The Sunrise
Sunrise

Sunrise closer in
Golden Sunrise

Sandhill Crane flying into the sun
Sandhill Crane in the Sunrise

Powder Puff
Powder Puff

Powder Puff

All the rain this summer has done two things in my yard: brought in the birds (as evidenced in the video at the bottom) and hatched out more frogs. This is a finger-nailed sized green tree frog on a porch post of my house.

Juvenile Green Tree Frog

This video is of our distant neighbor's pond. The birds you hear are black-bellied whistling ducks. There were also glossy ibis, white ibis, cattle egrets, and a pair of sandhill cranes present.


Hope you enjoyed these. As always, feel free to leave a comment!

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

1 comment:

Jennette said...

wow, love the sunrise pics & the others are great too!

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...