Monday, August 6, 2012

Author Interview

I was privileged to be selected for an author interview at http://soiinterviewedanauthor.blogspot.com/2012/08/missing-suzanne-williams.html. I have to say of all the interviews I've done, this one was the most fun. I hope you'll take the time to read what I had to say about my latest book, MISSING, and about writing in general.

Included in the interview is an excerpt of the Vietnam War story in the book.

I am currently at work on the sequel, entitled FOUND, due out in November. I also have another fiction book entitled, Love & Redemption, to come out sometime next year. There is other news on the far horizon in the nonfiction realm, which I will hang on to for now.

Hope you enjoy the interview and God bless!

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

From The Author: This year, I released 15 novels or novellas, with 6 of those as 2 complete sets. I also finished the Billionaire Boys Clu...