Monday, July 9, 2012

Fearless

Fearless

My book, Fearless, is a FREE Kindle download at Amazon beginning 12AM (Pacific Time) July 10th through Midnight July 11th. That's 2 days! Share this news with all your family and friends! 

Below is the download link and more information about the book, including book trailer videos.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Fearless-ebook/dp/B004T4LO5S

From the Author: Fearless is a book dear to my heart because I walked out its truths one second, one minute, at a time. When I was at my lowest point, unable to leave home, I looked for someone to tell me I could be free again, that I could live my life with joy and purpose, not tied back by fear. Sadly, what I found instead were people without answers, people seeking as badly as I was. I am here to tell you there is an answer. You can be whole again and live each day to the full potential God created you to have. Live fearless, my friend!


Back Cover Blurb: What does it mean to be fearless? And how do I get there? Where is the way out from hopelessness and despair? Crippled by fear, Suzanne Williams found herself unable to leave home. In her testimonial book, Fearless, she shares her personal walk out of the darkness and bondage of fear into the health, peace, freedom and hope promised in God's Word.

Book Trailers:



For more information or to order a print or audiobook copy of the book visit Becky Combee Ministries, Inc. http://www.beckycombeeministries.com/fearless.html

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

True Repentance

When He arrives, He will uncover the sins of the world, expose unbelief as sin , and allow all to see their sins in the light of righteou...