Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Photographs

Only two photographs this week. The first is an American Lady butterfly which visited my garden.

American Lady Butterfly

We had a rainy day on Friday and I found this tiny bee resting on the petals of a Black-eyed Susan. Shallow depth of field made this a particularly hard shot, so I had a lot of misses. But it was worth it for this one success.

Unknown Bee Species on Black-eyed Susan

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.
 
Don't forget to purchase the 2nd story in the Amanda Series, Playing With Fire. Available at Smashwords and Amazon for only 99cents. And check out my BOGO deal! Buy this story at either location, then send me an email with the invoice number and date of purchase and I'll send you a free Smashwords coupon to download the 1st story in the series, It All Began With A Salad!

No comments:

True Repentance

When He arrives, He will uncover the sins of the world, expose unbelief as sin , and allow all to see their sins in the light of righteou...