Friday, June 29, 2012

Conversation With God - Suspension

"Whoa, God! I am NOT going out there."

"Suzanne, I am with you."

"But God, just look! There's nothing to stand on."

"Exactly."

"What do you mean, 'exactly'? How am I to survive without something beneath my feet?"

"By holding my hand, Suzanne."

"Your hand. Don't get me wrong, God. I like holding your hand, but how will that help me walk?"

"Because you'll stop relying on yourself."

"Say I believe you-and I'm still deciding, mind you-if I don't rely on myself, then what is left?"

"I am."

And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. (Genesis 28:15)

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.


No comments:

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...