Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Photographs

I have a few pictures of my house and garden to share this week. Enjoy!

My Garden

My Garden

My Garden

Black-Eyed Susans and Red Gladiola
Red Gladiola and Black-Eyed Susans

Black-eyed Susans

Bulbine
Bulbine

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

Don't forget to purchase the 2nd story in the Amanda Series, Playing With Fire. Available at Smashwords and Amazon for only 99cents. And check out my BOGO deal! Buy this story at either location, then send me an email with the invoice number and date of purchase and I'll send you a free Smashwords coupon to download the 1st story in the series, It All Began With A Salad!

No comments:

Story Saturdays

From The Author: This year, I released 15 novels or novellas, with 6 of those as 2 complete sets. I also finished the Billionaire Boys Clu...