Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Self-Publishing and Need Advice?

If you are thinking about writing a book or self-publishing, if you need a book trailer or book cover advice, contact me through my blog or via email. I have done all of these!

I offer free advice as well as services at a rate much lower than what you will find elsewhere.

ALSO, look for my first fiction book, MISSING, to be out sometime in the next few weeks!

MISSING by Suzanne D. Williams

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

This Month's Giveaway: I will be giving away 2 books this month, one on the 15th and one on the 30th. You must be an email subscriber ...