Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Photographs

I have only two new photographs this week. But I have three sightings. Monday and Tuesday, I saw a barred owl at my parents' house. Of course, I didn't have a camera. And of course, he/she sat there only feet away and posed.

Thursday night, my daughter and I saw a bunny rabbit (Swamp Rabbit) at PSC as we were leaving.

Also, three times this week I saw a hummingbird. I am glad to see they have returned to my yard. Twice it was on the plumbago by our back door and once on the Mexican sage to the left of the door. I did try for a photograph but failed. The photograph below was from last year. The flower is Mexican Sunflower.

Female Ruby-throat Hummingbird

What I did capture this week was a beautiful sunrise.
Sunrise

One of my gladiolas bloomed. The warm weather over the winter months confused one of them and it tried to bloom in December only to get caught by the only freeze we had. I am glad to see one waited for spring.
Gladiola

We could definitely use some rain. I am tired of dragging out the water hose. 'Til next week!

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

The BIG CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY is coming! This means FREE BOOKS ! Both Kindle and epub versions will be provided. This is the ONLY place...