Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Photographs

There are always flowers in the garden. This week, I found a few insects there as well. Enjoy!

Blanketflower and Bee
Blanketflower and Bee

American Lady Butterfly on Lantana
American Lady Butterfly on Lantana

Female Eastern Pondhawk Dragonfly
Female Eastern Pondhawk Dragonfly

Here is a photo of my favorite neighbor. :-)
My Neighbor :-)

The warm winter has the water lilies already blooming in the pond.
Water Lily

To see more views of my garden, visit my Webshots.
To see more views of the pond, visit my Webshots.


-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

From The Author: This year, I released 15 novels or novellas, with 6 of those as 2 complete sets. I also finished the Billionaire Boys Clu...