Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Photographs

I'm shy on photographs this week. I only have a so-so shot of a sunrise from 3/31/2012. The color is nice, but the composition is lacking. Black trees are black trees, after all. So, I'm throwing in a couple of my favorite sunrises on the bottom. Enjoy!

3/31/2012
Sunrise

8/27/2011
Sunrise

4/8/2011
Sunrise

4/4/2009
Beautiful Sunrise

Sunrise Space Shuttle Launch 4/4/2010
Sunrise Space Shuttle Launch

To view more photographs of the sunrise from my front yard, visit My Webshots.

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturday

The June 30th free book giveaway will be my newest release, HE WAS A SOLDIER in honor of the upcoming July 4th holiday. If you like my...