Saturday, April 28, 2012

Conversation With God - Light


Clouds"God, it's dark in here. If I could just reach the switch ..."

"The light's already on, Suzanne."

"It is? Then why can't I see anything?"

"You're blocking the light."

"I am? How am I doing that?"

"Well, for starters you're standing too far off. Come closer."

"But God, if I come closer then You'll see my mistakes."

"What mistakes?"

"Well, you remember. The other day when I got so angry."

"You did? I'm sorry. I've forgotten."

"Oh. But we talked about it. I told you I ..."

"Did you ask me for forgiveness?"

"Yes."Sunset Rainbow

"No wonder I don't remember. Here, take my hand. I'll guide you."

"Gee, this is great. I think I can see you now. But what's that huge shadow?"

"That's the object you placed between us."

"Wow. I did that?"

"Yes."

"How do I move it? It's awfully heavy."

"Here, I'll do it. There, how's that?"

"That's perfect! Wow, God, it's so much nicer up here - quiet and peaceful. Hey, look! I can see my feet now!"

"Why don't you stand here by Me from now on? I like to look at you."

"Great idea. Thanks, God. You're the best."

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. (1Jn 1:5)

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...