Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Photographs

Here are this week's photographs:

An orchid, given to me by my aunt, continues to flower. However, the edges of the petals are turning brown.

Orchid

An iris that didn't bloom last year has bloomed six times so far this year.

Unknown Iris

I had some time alone Saturday, so I went for a walk. Along the way I encountered a squirrel and located a patch of wildflowers.

Gray Squirrel

Daisy Fleabane
Daisy Fleabane

Daisy Fleabane

I love black & white photographs. It works especially nice with trees and tree limbs. I added a filter effect called, Holga Processing, to the original color image to achieve this result.

Live Oak

These large Robber Flys are the fierce predator of the insect world, not something you want to tangle with...if you're an insect.

Robber Fly

Here is the bloom from a dwarf variety of powder puff growing at my mother's house.

Dwarf Powder Puff

My grandmother's amaryllis continue to bloom and remind everyone of her. These are at my mother's house.

Red Amaryllis

Red Amaryllis

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

True Repentance

When He arrives, He will uncover the sins of the world, expose unbelief as sin , and allow all to see their sins in the light of righteou...