Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Photographs

This week's photos start with a sunrise. I've seen many nice sunrises from my front porch and they never grow old.

Sunrise

This last set were all taken on a nature walk with my husband in the Green Swamp. It was quite beautiful there.

Saw Palmettoes
Saw Palmetto Leaves

Ferns
Ferns

This Zebra Swallowtail landed on a palmetto front right in front of me.
Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly

Pinewoods Trail
Pinewood Trail

I love wildflowers. My husband and I spent considerable time trying to identify the many we saw. I'm unsure what this one is, but it is one of the more unusual we saw.
Unknown Wildflower
Link
It was a lovely day. We ended our walk tired and thirsty, but happy. To view the complete set of images - visit my Webshots album.


-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

From The Author: This year, I released 15 novels or novellas, with 6 of those as 2 complete sets. I also finished the Billionaire Boys Clu...