Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Photographs

Here are the photographs for the week of March 4, 2012.

This grass blooms each spring, and somehow, it always appeals to me with its pinkish color. I have yet to identify the species.
Unknown Grass

My spring garden is coming along beautifully.
My Spring Garden

The snapdragons are the stars!
Snapdragon

It seems to have been a great year for azaleas, with the warmer weather. I have only one bush, but it did spectacularly.
Azalea

Here is a Blanket Flower in my garden.
Blanket Flower

The spring leaves on our cassia tree proved to be a draw to Cloudless Sulphur Butterflies as it is now covered in caterpillars. Visit this link to see what the adult looks like.
Cloudless Sulphur Caterpillar

Last photo is over another green anole I came across as he wandered down the side of my house.
Green Anole

Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

The BIG CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY is coming! This means FREE BOOKS ! Both Kindle and epub versions will be provided. This is the ONLY place...