Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Photographs

I thought I'd institute Sunday as the day to share photographs I've taken the week before. To catch up, here's a few from the past couple weeks. Enjoy!

Pansies and Verbena
Pansies and Verbena

Carolina Jasmine
Carolina Jasmine

Flatwood Plum Blossoms
Flatwood Plum Blossoms

Orchid (My aunt gave me this a few years ago and for a few years it didn't bloom. Last year it finally had one flower, but this year it has six!)
Orchid

Green Anole
Green Anole

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturday

The June 30th free book giveaway will be my newest release, HE WAS A SOLDIER in honor of the upcoming July 4th holiday. If you like my...