Thursday, January 26, 2012

How Book Reviews Help Your Writing

I was blessed to write an article for Tracy Ruckman's blog entitled, "How Book Reviews Help Your Writing," which she published over a two-day period.

The idea for this article came to me after writing a series of book reviews on the web. I realized the same principles I apply to writing the review for someone else's book, judging what made it good or bad, would greatly help me write my own. As I do in photography, I asked myself several questions, using the format for a book as a helpful clue.

Below are both links. I trust you will find it informative.


-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...