Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Life At A Time - Repost

Every now and then, the Lord reminds me of something I wrote in the past. Every day when I pray, I have this circle of children I pray for, my own daughter, the children of my friends, and even kids whose parents I don't know, but the Lord has laid them on my heart.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to lift their lives up in prayer. We can only change society one life at a time, and though we may not get any pats on the back for it, the rewards of our time spent in prayer are HUGE. I encourage you to read this article and then take time from your day to lift the children to the Lord in prayer.

"Lord, take these precious lives and today have one person tell them they are loved..."



-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...