Saturday, May 14, 2011

Two New Steve's Digicams Blogs

There was some unforeseen delay in these being posted. Therefore, they have both appeared online at the same time. The articles are unrelated in topic. The first article entitled, "I Live My Life In Pictures," is my thoughts on photography as it affects me personally. The second article is on achieving sharpness in a photograph.

I Live My Life In Pictures

Sharpness

Take a read and leave me a comment!

---------------------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

This month's FREE BOOK has been selected. For email subscribers only, I will send a download link to a copy of STEELE (Billionaire Boys...