Thursday, April 28, 2011

A View of the Pond

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." - Ansel Adams
This is one of those days for me. Unable to focus on any one task, I sit and soak up the images of my life.

Water Lilies
First Water Lily

Water Lily

Colorata Water Lily

Leopard Frog
Young Leopard Frog

Leopard Frog

Female Bullfrog
Small Bullfrog

Male Blue Dasher Dragonfly
Male Blue Dasher Dragonfly

Damselflies
Male Damselfly with Mites

Unknown Species, Mating Damselflies

Enjoy this video view of our pond!



---------------------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.


1 comment:

DHarper said...

Suzanne,

Wish I had a beautiful pond in my backyard, such as yours; alas, your photo-blogging will have to do. Water lilies are beautiful. Thanks for sharing these moments. (Hey, that's an awesome blue dasher shot!)

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...