Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lake Morton and Hollis Gardens, Lakeland, Florida

For those of you who only follow me on my blog, I have a few new pictures. I often forget to post new things here, and for that I apologize sincerely.

I had to run my daughter to a friend's house and so stopped at a local lake and public garden to snap a few photographs. My favorite shot would be this top of the seagull. It is strictly luck because I literally aimed and snapped without regard for the results. I love it when things come together!

Seagull In-Flight, Lake Morton, Lakeland, Florida

And here I am again with the seagulls! This is my second favorite, namely because it reminds me of that scene in the animated film "Finding Nemo" where the seagulls all chant, 'Mine, mine, mine."

Mine, Mine, Mine, Lake Morton, Lakeland, Florida

The public garden is in my birthplace, Lakeland, Florida. It is a popular spot for weddings. It seems there is always someone there taking portrait photographs while I just wander around and snap shots of the flowers. These next few photographs are from that location.

Hollis Gardens, Lakeland, Florida
Hollis Gardens, Lakeland, Florida

Bismark Palms
Bismark Palms, Hollis Gardens, Lakeland, Florida

Popcorn Cassia
Popcorn Cassia, Hollis Gardens, Lakeland, Florida

To view the entire set of photographs visit - http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/560491546RCZxHI?start=48.


---------------------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments: