Friday, December 10, 2010

I Made It!

Suzanne, Ocoee River, Tennessee
Suzanne, Ocoee River, Tennessee

Well, I made it. I made it to forty. How does it feel? Physically, exactly like thirty-nine. Mentally, I feel like I have accomplished something. Emotionally, I am happier than I've ever been.

God gets credit for that. He is so good, so faithful. He is so much bigger than any problem I will ever face.

I have much to look forward to and much to look back on. I kind of like that idea. I like being "half-way". I have no complaints.

Happy Birthday to me!

Photos from the past
SCAN0042-640

SCAN0044-640

SCAN0043-640

SCAN0045-640

SCAN0046-640

SCAN0041-640

SCAN0047-640

---------------------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...