Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Mothers In My Life

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF THESE...

My grandfather Combee, his sister, and their mother
Cecil, Hula, and Missouri Combee (adopted mother)

My grandfather Combee's birth mother
Zoe Rachel McColpin

My grandmother Combee holding my dad's sister
Thelma Combee holding Shirley Ann 1941

My grandfather Hudson (the baby), his mom and dad and his brothers and sisters
Hudson Family

My great-grandmother Hammond and my grandmother
Lettye & Juanita Hammond

My great-grandmother Hammond, my grandmother, and her sister

Lettye, Juanita, Wynell Hammond

My great-great grandmother, my great-grandmother, my grandmother, and my Mom

Callie, Lettye, Juanita, Becky

My grandmother Hudson holding my Mom
Juanita and Becky

My mother, my brother, and Me
My brother, myself, and my Mom

My grandmother Hudson and Me
Juanita and Suzanne

Myself and my daughter, Ashley
Suzanne and Ashley

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...