Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Announcement

I have an exciting announcement to share with you. I was recently approached about writing guest articles for the popular camera review website, Steve's Digicams. My first article entitled "What is photography?" is now up and can be read at the link below. I am happy to be given this opportunity and thank everyone at that website for allowing me to write about a subject I dearly love.

I am unable to reprint the articles on this blog, but will send along the links as they are produced, most likely every couple of weeks. My regular column for Pix-N-Pens will continue as normal each Thursday.


-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...