Sunday, January 24, 2010

Green

Here are a few pictures that remind me of the color green.

Scene by the Stream, Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
Scene By The Stream, Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia

Chinese Fan Palm, Bok Tower Gardens, Lake Wales, Florida
Chinese Fan Palm, Bok Tower Gardens

Female Leopard Frog
Female Leopard Frog

Holding Hands
Holding Hands

Stases, Elephant Ear
Stases, Elephant Ear

For more of my photography, visit my Webshots.

-------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

From The Author: This year, I released 15 novels or novellas, with 6 of those as 2 complete sets. I also finished the Billionaire Boys Clu...