Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Look At Autumn

Sometimes words fail me, and so I send my message in pictures. I hope you enjoy these.


In My Golden Years, Crepe Myrtle
In My Golden Years, Crepe Myrtle

Fall Maple
Fall Maple

An Autumn Mountainside, Murphy, North Carolina
An Autumn Mountainside, Murphy, North Carolina

Leaf Litter
Leaf Litter

Sunlit, Red Maple
Sunlit, Red Maple

Amicalola Falls, Georgia
Amicalola Falls, Georgia

Bald Cypress, Lake Hancock
Bald Cypress, Lake Hancock

---------------------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography

Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.




No comments:

Story Saturdays

A Brief Note: Email subscribers can reply to any of my emails or blog posts from within their inbox. I receive all replies and will always...