Sunday, October 25, 2009

Squirrels

Squirrels are my favorite backyard animals. They have such fun personalities. Following the hurricanes that hit Florida in 2004, I raised an orphaned pair of male gray squirrels. I can say it was one of the best things I have done and I have such fond memories of "my boys". After they were released later that same year, they would often return and knock on the door, begging for nuts.

My Squirrels
My Squirrels

My Boy
My Boy, Gray Squirrel


Here are few more of my favorite squirrel photographs.

Mama
Mama, Gray Squirrel

Looking Back At Me
Looking Back At Me, Gray Squirrel

Peek-A-Boo
Peek-A-Boo, Gray Squirrel

Gone Nutty
Gone Nutty, Gray Squirrel

---------------------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...