Sunday, September 27, 2009

Seek Peace


Let him seek peace... 1 Peter 3:11
Everyone finds peace in their own unique setting. I find mine through the lens of my camera. And though these images were taken time and space apart, they still speak to my heart of the silence I found in that particular moment.

But the previous verse tells us why we should "seek peace" when it states, "For he that will love life, and see good days..." Isn't that the goal of everyone? I know it is mine.

I will "love life" and "see good days"!

One Foggy Morning
One Foggy Morning

One Cold Morning
One Cold Morning

Early fog on the Maple Tree
Early Morning Fog on the Maple Tree

Into The Mist
Into The Mist, Saddle Creek Park, Lakeland, Florida

Lost In The Fog
Lost In The Fog, Saddle Creek, Lakeland, Florida

---------------------------------------------
Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
Florida, USA

Suzanne Williams is a native Floridian, wife, and mother, with a penchant for spelling anything, who happens to love photography.

No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...