Sunday, August 2, 2009

Video: Trapeze

When I heard this song, I knew what video I wanted to create. The images used were all taken during the month of July 2009, when I was fortunate to have dozens of monarch butterflies in my flowerbeds. As happens to me a lot, I awakened early one morning and saw them in the video. I saw the symbolism between the images and the words to the song. But when I sat down to put it all together, I was unsure at first exactly what " look" I wanted. I in effect started in one direction but ended up in another. This video is the end result, and I hope you'll watch it.

You can also watch it both at You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J-DYDwPlbs) or at Photodex (http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3119294&alb=0). The Photodex version is clearer but will require installation of the Photodex Presenter for viewing. I believe it's worth that.


No comments:

Story Saturdays

99 Cents Sale (Amazon only): THE OTHER PLAYER *Young Adult Amazon   Now on Preorder: SHE LOVES ME IN THE FALL:  The Neighbor...